Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
we booked to go to costa teguise, booked in november got cheap flights from jet2 and have used travel republic we payed all together for a family of 6 £1,100 for 11 nights in june we have done diy for the last few years and know you have to book as early as possible.
try espana breaks.com they have details and photos of privately owned apartments/ villas etc, starting at about £200 per apartment per week,usually for 2-4 sharing, also try alpha rooms and travel supermarket.
for flights try skyscanner.com and avro.com too.
hope this helps,we always book independant travel and have never been dissapointed yet! happy hols
hi marysol,
these appear to be really good websites! have you ever had problems after making payments etc
fiona
HI Fiona

The websites that marysol has mentioned are very reputable - you won't have any problems with payments hon.

Good luck!

Elle xx
elle's right,the websites are secure and i have never had any probs at all,even tho the apartments are privately owned the payment is made through the website secure payment system and then passed on to the owner, and the flight websites i have used so frequently that they email me with offers!
just a tip,if you register with the airlines on their own websites ( there is normally a little box in the top right corner) then they will sometimes give you discounts on future flights,worth a try.
http://www.roomsnet.com are very good...

The more times you book with them, you accrue cash off future bookings.....

Have booked 3 apartments with them and happy every time with the service....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.