Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
yep you will need anadapter we got back on wed and needed one , remember high factor sun screen as it is realy hot and you can get burnt realy easy but. Malta is lovely lots to do and see so have a great time.
cheers -

i have got some factor 6 - will that do?
adapter - its 3 pin plugs, 240 V, so not sure why merrilgb needed an adapter - lived here three years and never used one. merrilgb - what did you need it for ?

6 is not high enough - depending on your skin type and how long you intend to be outside, and for how many hours - min factor 10, and 20+ is more like it to be honest
right...........ill pop in at boots at the airport then ...........thanks

god.......im soooo excited - i cant keep still. :lol: :lol:
I agree with Mark, you deffinitely don't need a plug adaptor as Malta has 3 pin plugs same as uk, enjoy your time in Malta.

Sliema2
The only plug in our Hotel that had a 3 pin soket was the one for the Tv we stayed at the Park Hotel in silema and factor 6 is not enough my hubby burned with factor 12 and when we are in spain he never bothers with any as he worked out side for years and is used to the sun my daughter burened with factor 20 on on the last day it was so hot so i would go higher than 6
righty ho - thanks for all of your advise - im a bit dizzy when it comes to sunscreen,

right - as ill be ont plane in 10 hours id better get a riggle on.
see you all in 2 weeks,
bye xxx
May be a late post, but if you have kids make sure you use a factor of 60 or higher...Yes FACTOR 60.....it is high and that is what I use for my kids and it is great
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.