Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
It seems like a common problem with such services. Although they have provision for 60 minutes of wait for shuttle service) for the passengers due to changes in flight times/ delays etc (which is 3 hours if you have booked a private transfer with driver); your wait of an hour and a half could not have been avoided considering the availability of next service not before 4 hours. one option could have been (especially considering 2 children along) to choose to not travel with them at all, and opt for another means of transfer, and claim a refund from them. They say in their Ts & Cs, if passengers reasonably decide not to travel, a refund may be made if you return the voucher to us. They also say that with shared shuttle services you will be transferred to your accommodation or the nearest drop-off point to your accommodation; so your drop off 300 meters away from hotel can not be disputed. But I wish the driver had shown a little empathy for it was raining and you were with children.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.