General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I'm cnfused by your question and perhaps others are too because for an ex-travel agent you don't seem to be that clear yourself about the purpose of the ATOL scheme and what it does or doesn't cover travellers for.

SM
Exactly SM, that's why I couldn't be bothered to engage with someone who doesn't know the purpose of ATOL

(bearing in mind most of you at some point would have booked your holiday in separate parts and would not be ATOL protected anyway).
Really? A Flight-Plus holiday is one where you have booked your flights and accommodation with the same travel company, but not as a package holiday. For instance, you request your travel agent to book flights and a hotel for you at the same time or within a day of each other..You still have the same ATOL protection if the travel company you booked with fails, and in some cases you may be able to continue with your travel arrangements. If one of the suppliers they have used fails, the travel company must make alternative arrangements for you.
  • Edited by Sanji 2016-06-20 15:44:08
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.