General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
No I didn't ring them LP, I am so disgusted at their lack of customer service that I don't want any more to do with them.
carol47 wrote:
No tracking and still nothing from the company.

Then I think you've done as much as you can and have been very patient. Go through the course with PayPal, I think you can now upload documentation if you have correspondence or something to support your claims which show you've done plenty of chasing up of your order.
Had an e-mail from Paypal this morning, they have found in my favour and are returning the money to me. Thank you for your responses.
Carol
carol47 wrote:
Had an e-mail from Paypal this morning, they have found in my favour and are returning the money to me. Thank you for your responses.
Carol

:tup excellent
On 9th July 2013 at 01:29pm, carol47 said:
I have ordered something from a company in Swallownest and it has not arrived. I have sent them 3 e-mails and left 2 voice messages on their telephone with no response. I just want to know that this company actually exists and I've not been scammed.

Thank you
Carol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.