Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
in a word----NO. I think of Goa almost every day,and I never tire of reading or talking about the place,although I'm sure my friends and family wish I would shut up.We are off to baga in March and it will be our 10th visit to goa but I know it wont be our last. It's magic!!!.
goa
When are you going back everton4ever
You will never forget Goa - good or bad. This forum keeps me going
Err, bad news I'm afraid. Been back for over 3 weeks and we've got the same problem. 2 days after landing back I had booked my holiday from work, 4 days after landing back I had booked flights to go back.

The only advice Auntie Alex can give you is to get your daily fix on here!!
it never leaves you , i find my self comparing prices with goa every holiday we have ,find myself saying that would be this much in goa :lol: worst is hubby says when shopping in turkey ,,wait till we in goa its much cheaper ,well he.ll be eating his words in march when im on a mission for handbags ,jewels and shoes :lol:
5yrs I've been going, after each one I say to myself I'll try somewhere else. Never leaves my thoughts all year round. You're hooked just like the rest of us :twisted: WELCOME TO THE "CLUB"
in a word "NO" .the reason is GOA and its people are now in you blood and head.now thats a shame because you'll just have to return agin and again ---- i know we do ,only to make sure our friends over there are all ok. not because we like the place ( oops now thats not a lie ) WE ABSOLOUTLY ADORE AND LOVE IT. just relax and enjoy all the wonderfull expierences you've had over there. many people will be jealous
I can quite honestly say once you have fallen in love with Goa, you will be hooked forever, I first visited in 2005 and loved it and within a few days of returning I booked to return in 2006.
When I arrived back there I could have cried with happiness, now I am back and feeling very down and looking to go back early 2008, I am lucky I have 3 other hols booked to some very nice places but I am afraid my world is not complete until I have a Goa holiday on the horizon to look forward to , so I daresay I will be booking soon.
This forum is the best for Goa and I visit several times a day, Goa is now a huge part of my life and I'm sure it will be a huge part of yours too, love shirleyV XX
Hi. I find the only way to get over it, is to get one more trip booked, ASP. going on the 12th of march, already got november booked, looking to get my 2008 done soon.. and looking in on the forum ever day helps.. still find it magical..... :D
ShirleyV
I totally agree with you about being hooked on Goa. Like you I first went in 2005 and fell completely in love with the place. Went back in November last year and booked straight away to go back next month, and for a month in Nov/Dec this year.
I can't get enough of it!!!
Roll on the 8th of Feb. :pele :pele :pele
I think about Goa every single day.

I go again in four weeks one days time and I keep thinking about the first morning (we arrive at 04:30). We get to the hotel and have a little sleep. We then have breakfast and then go down to the beach.

When we return to the same shack as the previous years and the people who run/work there remember us, it makes our holiday that more special.
goa
I think about Goa every single day too, my life is very different from when I first visited all those years ago - Goa is my 'constant' and is truly like going home.
weve always ate basmati everyday since our return our kitchen now looks like a trip around the spice plantation just without the elephant il keep you posted im pushing for another trip this side of the monsoon my work is flexible but my fiance as got studies so i have to keep to her timetable
GOA
Goa :pele Goa :fly (not before October 2007) :(

The best place in the world....
came back on the 16th jan and would like to go back in april but already booked to go golfing in Portugal in April. I wish i hadn't booked as i would go back to goa instead
We have been to some nice places and have great holidays from touriing camping hols with the kids and self catering hols in all Parts of Spain and canary Islands and breaks away when they got old enough to leave but Goa is the one we talk about and remember...My husband goes all dreamy eyed and sighs when he talks about it wth his mates... and its over 12 months since...

I have set up some choice pics as a screen saver...this helps when working------- A soother better than any stress ball.
I was so aprehensive about going to Goa the first time it made me ill I really thought we had made a huge mistake. How wrong we were, absolutely fell in love with it. Have to agree with goa6 the only way to make it a bit better is to book again, we are going in March for the 3rd time and have already booked for March 2008, just so I know I'm going again. Absolute heaven.
I visited for the first time March/April 2006, went back begining of December 2006 and am sneaking a week away on my own end of March -addicated? Me?
as ive stated we got back some 11days ago and both me and my partner both said how strange the place leaves you its as if you have had some magic spell on yourself every morning we both agree with the night before you dream about the place not once or twice but everynight i know you shouldnt wish your life away but when it comes to making plans to go back you cant help it i cant book to go next year thats too far away il just have too sit tight and wait for my fiancee to have a gap in her studies ive now got the best reason to get married this year because you've got to have your honeymoon little wedding here save the dosh and over to goa for the blessing sounds magic steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.