Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Don't think they are the same place. Magic 118 talks of Los Cristianos, the ones highlighted by allmen HT Mod are located in Silencio.
The ones in Los Cristianos, I believe are located above the Beniton shop overlooking the beach, maybe wrong, have been many times in my life.
Whatever, enjoy Tenerife for your vacation.
Thanks Pebble you could be correct in that the ones I got on doing a search were in Silencio and as you say where ever they are we all hope they have a good holiday.
Aaah.... Just returned today from warm an sunny Tenerife, Los Christianos to cold and rain in Norway. (3 degreece.. brr...)

Don Josè Apt. is located by the beach in Los Christianos. Four floors, and not too big. You got the charming streets on one side, and the bay/beach on the other side. Perfectly located with everything you want right outside the door.

We had a three room apt. with a combinated livingroom/kitchen. Well equipted kitchen with a large fridge, microwave, hotplates, filter coffeemachine etc. Dinnertable for four, couch, chear, television and livingroom table. One double bedroom with good space, one "large" single room and a nice bathroom with a bidè, and a large shower cabinette. Pretty high standard in my opinion. Almost perfect.
Balcony was only 60cm wide, but the catalouge told us before we decided to go there, so we wont and cant complain about that.

Good cleaning, and a nice receptionist. (Swedish "Hasse")

Only scandinavian guests.

Area is quiet from around midninght so no trouble sleeping.

10 times :sun from us! Defenately going back there, but tomorrow is workingtime again :cry
Hi Magic118

If you have a link to these apartments, you can ask for them to be added to our Reviews site in the sticky topic at the top of the Help & Asistance forum.

The only ones I can find are in Costa de Silencio.

luci :wave
Allthough searching a lot before leaving, I couldn`t find any information about it. I think this is because they only take Scandinavian tourists.
You can read and find information in Norwegian here:

http://www.ving.no/book/bookMatrix.aspx?&categoryid=1&hotelid=9720&moreinfo=true

The word "Bilder" means pictures, and the word "Kart" means map
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.