Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Its daft is`nt it? making us pay to use the loo, i think that they expect us to spend a bit more than a penny :lol:

I dont imagine the toilets at the comfort stop actually belong to the people that sit outside of them expecting payment :lol: so why do they do it.
The first ever time i used the loo there, i did pay the man :oops: but only because i thought you had to, now i dont.

Loulou

Jaytrip,
who did you travel with? last year we went with Thomson and we did`nt stop at all until we reached Marmaris.
Lou Lou,I travelled with My travel but coach had Julian Travel on it and as I was staying at the Club Julian I think they must get commision when the customers buy from these shops.I dont think it is nesessary to stop here as it is only 30 minutes from Marmaris.
i hate these stops especially when its middle of the night and you have young children with you, one of the stops we had was 5 mins from marmaris absolutely crazy, i know try to get private transfers if possible, this being 1 of the reasons
i do not think so that guy wanted 5 ytl for a loo. Maybe he confused to say to u 50 Kurus. maybe you missunderstod him.

About loo break is normal when you all travelling. 4 hours fligth from UK to Dalaman then you will 1,5 hour to Marmaris. But i m againist to that reps trying to you all in a shopping centre. Yes the Reps are getting commission from this shopping centres
we were charged 20p last time
Same parade of shops I was charged 27 lira for 4 packets of crisps 3 small bottles of water and a chocolate muffin. Be very careful as nothing was marked on the transfer from Dalaman to Marmaris, just haggle with the guy he will change his price, this is what I done on the return trip back to the airport.
Most people use the loos on the plane or when they arrive at the airport,so I think it is totally unnecessary to stop on this transfer .I have been on transfers up to 4 hours and have not stopped.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.