France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
dordogne area
2 Posts
last year my wife and I spent September at le Bugue KEYCAMP in the Dordogne. Temperature during the day was up to 33C but at night it could be VERY cold! Also there is a tendency for thunderstorms due to the high ambient temperatures. While there you must visit the medieval town of SARLAT, especially on saturday when they have a HUGE market.
If you are going to KEYCAMP at Le Bugue, bear in mind that the instructions from KEYCAMP for the last leg of the journey are incorrect! Instead of taking the side roads from Perigeaux as suggested take the main road to Le Bugue and look out for the sign to "St. Avits" on the right about 18 miles down that road. The camp site is about 5 kilometeres down this route. The instructions from KEYCAMP take you a right dance around the country lanes! We told the camp attendants about this and they admitted the problem.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.