Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
drinking water
9 Posts
You can most certainly drink the water in Cyprus.

Dave
You can most certainly drink the water in Cyprus

...... but i would stick to bottled water if i were you, it tastes a lot better.

J.
The water in Cyprus from the tap is perfectly safe to drink, however it has a much higher percentage of minerals than our UK water and this sometimes upsets people's stomachs.

I always use it to rinse after brushing teeth with no problems but I tend to drink bottled water because it's cheap plus the water from the tap isn't what I'd call freezing cold no matter how long you run it for :(
Here here Miss chief, my teeth never feel 'really' clean till I get home and give them a good wash with cooler water ;)
Even when we had our taps on the coldest setting it was still lukewarm.........don't like cleaning my teeth abroad in tap water.
Cheers everyone for your replys ;)
You can drink the water from the tap.
That's if you can GET water from the tap.
There's a drought on at the moment, from which tourist hotels are currently exempt.

Mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.