Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi,

Los Cristianos is well sign-posted from the airport, you should not have a problem finding your apartment, as LC is not that big, just ask any taxi driver, good luck,

A1
Follow the signs for Los Cristianos from the airport which will take you onto the the autopista TF1.

On the autopista travel for about 10 - 15 minutes and exit at the Los Cristianos Junction Number 27

Follow the road signs down into town till you come to the large roundabout and take the third exit (left turn) up the hill past the Netto supermarket and the bars on the Apollo Centre on your right.

At the top of the hill there is a smaller roundabout. Go straight on (second exit) past some open ground on both sides heading towards another junction... with the Paradise Park Hotel opposite on the right and Residential Dinastia on the left.

Go straight across the junction up the hill between Paradise Park and Dinastia. At the top of the hill turn right and follow the road round to the next junction (Taxi Rank on your right) go across the junction bear left slightly up the hill and Beverley Hills is on the left.
Peter
I always pick up a car at the airport and the easiest way is to turn off at Guaza?(spell)
Follow the road round to the junction/roundabout and take the first on the right,
Then follow on for say 2 mile?and take the first on the left after the petrol station.
This then takes you down the hill and then take first left at the bottom of the hill at the brown coloured building called "The Heights"
Its then only a few hundred yards on the left
Yes thats the back road in but I thought it best maybe to keep him on the main roads. :lol:
thanks to all i shall go the main roads i think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.