Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
severely edited ??? - what was here before, as all thats left is your posting ?!? (of course, there is my posting now :roll: )
Maybe an earthquake took the postings out :lol:
My original posting contained the story of our experiences of the recent earthquakes in Malta, as well as our experience I posted the right up from the Times so that you could all read it, I would of course have posted the link but as you all know after a while the link becomes void so if in a few months people wanted to read it the story wouldnt be available via the weblink, hence the fact I posted the article not the link if you know what I mean, ps it's my birthday today so please feel free to send as many spare bottles of beer to me as you all see fit.

Regards
Sliema2
Happy Birthday Sliema2. I was going to post you a bottle of Cisk but I'm afraid it would break in the post. So I've decided to drink it and toast you a happy birthday :P
happy birthday. i posted you a big drink.......but it got edited! :D
Hello Sliema2, I sent one as well but some one near the M6 at Birmingham got hold of it and drank it :roll: happy birthday any way.

Dave
Sorry, been on the missing lsit for a few days. Can someone fill me in about the earthquakes in Malta please
I'm guessing Sliema's Times link was

http://www.timesofmalta.com/core/article.php?id=244167&hilite=earthquake

as for his experiences, I guess only the mods can let us see that !
Hi Chaps, yes this was the link, however our experiences were non-existent as we slept soundly through the earthquakes and the after shocks which is what I said in my original posting, hopleaf, cisk, blue label, rum and whiskey makes for an amazing sleeping tonic.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.