Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Just booked 4 seats from Manchester to Malaga for Sept 09 for £73 each all in..well pleased :D
Hi David,

:whoops Sorry about that, I wasn't sure so posted the link instead further down.

Deb.
im eagerly waiting their gatwick to dalaman flights as they are so expensive with everyone else for next year. think they are out next month

i managed to get some flights to madeira about 3 weeks ago for the end of this month at an amazing price of £46 each couldnt believe how cheap that was , just dropped for about 1 day and now they are £136 each lol :tup
Waiting for the Newcastle to Alicante but read somewhere the dates been put back again!
Hi Lauden - The date at the moment is actually tomorrow so keep checking, although may change again.
Wilson where do you get your imformation from as I have read and heard of several dates that as yet have not happend.

many thanks
mark
sparky mark wrote:
Wilson where do you get your imformation from as I have read and heard of several dates that as yet have not happend.

many thanks
mark

Someone told me today to type release in the need help box and this brings up summer 2009 release dates (but they must change Newcastle release dates every day)
Hi there - If you go on easyjet website and click on the help go button on the home page it directs you to the question when summer 2009 flights are released. This seems to be updated everyday and at the moment the flights are still on rack for being released tomorrow. Heres hoping.
Well I have finally got my Newcastle flights booked, my first evert flight only, I hope the flight is not as stressfull as waiting for flights to come out!!!!! Can someone answer me a query please I had to input advance document info and the passport I used for myself will have to be renewed before I fly. Will I have to/be able to change the details to the new passport. Thanks.

Ive logged back in and I can update my details once I get my new passport, panic over.
  • Edited by laudan 2008-11-12 21:58:42
Got my flights also from stansted to madeira. Sorry can't answer your questions.
At least this year I am receiving emails from Easyjet informing me of the release of the summer 2009 flights from the various airports on the actual day they are being released. First time ever in my experience.
Got my email two days after flights released from Newcastle. Saying that, even though I checked Easyjet when the flights were released from Newcastle, I got a better price and flight times with Thomas Cook.
Never ever in all the years I have flown with easyjet have I received an e-mail. Have given up. Best to always check yourself
I think you have to specifically register for the news emails (I did).
I had registered and when tried to reregister would not accept my e-mail address again by saying already registered.
Is it possible that your newsletters are being blocked as spam/junk mail. You may need to allow mail from easyjet.com or donotreply@mail.easyjet.com

David :wave
Also bear in mind that if you are using an email system on your PC (such as Outlook) you may still have to check your Spam filter settings on the actual ISP account. I'm with BT and their email scanner stops what it thinks is spam before I've logged in. So if I just do a Send/Receive in Outlook the blocked messages won't download, I have to go into my mailbox via Internet Explorer evry so often to check it hasn't stopped something useful.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.