Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi. Has anyone got any comments on Kolymbia please. Any comments welcome not just prices of food and drink :D .
we are going in a couple of weeks.We were there last year but we were half board,can't remember too much about prices,but the kids pizzas were reasonable. the buses stop out side hotels it was only about 2.20euro to rhoeds town or lindos.
1.20 to the water park in falaraki.
kolymbia itself is not a rowdy town but theres one or two bars that stay open till the early hours.
Statues bar along the main street is a kareoke bar which is quite good also there is another ok bar just off the main road,forget the name but you can't miss is theres dozens of football shirts over the ceiling.
We are staying about 20minutes walk from the town but there are plenty of bars and restaurants about.
the water park is good but remember to take some flip flops as the ground is a bit rough.
H seahunt. Thanks for your replies. I have sent you a pm.
the memories bar at Eucalyptus road where the traffic lights are I can fully recommend. They have Karaoke as well. Greek food (I can recommend Estiades taverna or the taverna down the little harbour) is cheap. Beware of the chemist. He made my son pay 42 Euros for medication on a sting. In the end at another chemist he ended up paying 2 Euros for a cream. He charges much more to the tourist.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.