Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi Scoya have you tried ringing Economycarhire direct. If you have had a lot of previous bookings with them your name will be on their database & you may get extra discount on the price advertised on the website. We have done this previously and got extra discount albeit it only being a small amount, but every little counts. Cheers Jayjan
Phew I panicked when I read this thread as I only booked our car with them at the weekend and would have been gutted if a promo code had been available. :lol:
Mind you I would still have been happy with my booking as their pick up and drop off service is much better than the one we used last.
Thanks for your response Jayjan. I did email them after my last booking with them (21-30 March 2007) to say yet again great service, but that the pick up area opposite Vodafone in Faro airport has moved to midway between arrivals and departures on the left hand side and could they update their confirmations to reflect this and they did say then that I will get discounts after my next booking as that will make it 5 bookings in total, but just thought I'd try my luck. So will for sure give them a call. Thanks again, Scoya.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.