Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I suppose not technically 2013 but we fly out on the 31st of December for 2 weeks, meeting up with friends we met last year staying at the Tropicana Jasmine again.
its great having new years eve in egypt wish it was me lol
July 2013..Sierra Sharm Resort..never been before to this hotel ..3 times to Sharm..looking forwrd to it.
Not booked but probably Premier Le Reve,Sahl Hasheesh , November
I'm not sure, I'm wavering between booking a villa with a pool in El Gouna in the summer for a family holiday but worried it will be too hot, as seen a beautiful one ( or sticking with Spain or Gozo)

Also fancy Premier Le Reve or another decent 5 star for me and OH in November, now I have discovered that the weather is OK in Nov. I will be there one way or another sometime next year, hopefully twice like this year. :D

Doe :sun2
off to the sea gardens resort nabq bay on 31/12/12 for a week. dont know how we'll get on with the russians though. last went to the coral sea resort about 7 years ago.
We flying out on 24th dec staying at Tropicana Azure Club hotel never stayed there before but have stayed at Coral Sea Resort in past ;)
:( Well I am sad to say that the weather here in Scotland is just that same as the rest of the UK...WET...however I am delighted to say that in just a few hours we will be in a hopefully warm and sunny Egypt, see you all in 2 weeks :wave:
just had a count up an ive only got 93 more days to go :clap :rofl :banghead: :glynis :fly
2 weeks today for me - we're off down the Nile on the MS Magic!
Have a great time Corinne I am sure you will love it :tup
127 more sleeps and im staying at kirosiez resort in sharm.. never been to egypt before as i normally go to turkey.. but getting very excited! ;)
.. and kiltman, i have found your info on the airport regarding visas etc very helpful.. i would have been one of the people that stood in the wrong queue ..:/
.. and kiltman, i have found your info on the airport regarding visas etc very helpful.. i would have been one of the people that stood in the wrong queue ..:/

Glad it helped :tup having been to Turkey you will be an experienced haggler which is good :D

In case it helps anybody else
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/excursions-from-sharm-sharks-bay-naama-bay-etc-etc-t10154-40.html?hilit=visa#p1598261
13 more sleeps and ill be there,cant bloody wait
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.