Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Egypt Novice
8 Posts
Hi am going next march 2007 am staying at sonesta club, but mosy Ai are away from namma bay but depends what you want from the holiday
If you are trying to do it on a bit of a budget there do seem to be a few 3* AI's which will be cheaper than the 4* ones. But make sure you read any reviews you can find on the hotels you shortlist as often with cheaper AI"s the one thing that they economise on is the food and it's a false economy if you have to end up eating out anyway.

As the previous poster says most of the AI hotels are outside of Namma Bay stretching along the coast.

Good Luck. :D
you can get cheaper hotels but its the flights at the moment cost the most depends on how cheap you mean
have a look a some of these sites - http://www.otbeach.com http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk - they have some of the 3* A/on there along with some of the larger more popular 4*s - they will put together a package of flights and hotel at a better price than the T/Os. The 2 I have mentioned have been previously recommended on this site.

As suggested make a short list of hotels and research them on the hotel review section - you can also check http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk for hotel reviews.

good luck uklady and have fun - :D :D
lyn
otbeach and travelrepublic unfortunately do not list Nuweiba ! I also did a trial search for one week in Taba and neither could come up with any availability.
hi swiss - no doesnt appear to be any for Taba :( - plenty for sharm :D . I rang both last week for a price for Hilton Sharks bay and they told me to ring back end May when hilton release their prices so its probably still a little early for some of the hotels. If you check for taba in sept there seems to be quite a few. :D so im sure they will come through in a few weeks. :D

lyn
Hi UKlady, most of the other posts seem to be talking about a beach holiday in Sharm or that type of resort but maybe you want to see some of Egypt's great history. If so then maybe Luxor is for you. I'm from Uk similar age to yourselves & moved here about a year ago. There is so much to see here, Valley of the Kings, Luxor & Karnak temple to name but a few of the sights. There is no beach but good hotels with pools & gardens for sunworshippers. There is of course the fantastic Nile!! If you need any info/advice about Luxor post again or send me a PM, be happy to help if I can.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.