Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Paula - clothes always work for me LOL.
How are you getting there??
Is that you?
Muhammad is arranging the flights, apparently they have 60% internet now. He sent me a text yesterday telling me to give him a couple of days and he will text me with the flight details.
Still dont know what type of clothes we have to wear
Paula x
Glad he is trying to sort the flights. I would imagine similar clothes to what you would wear to a wedding here.
Does anybody have any suggestions as to what type of clothes women wear to weddings in Egypt. Do we need to cover up from shoulders to toes or would a knee length dress suffice
The following may give you some ideas.
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/weddings.htm

http://girlsoloinarabia.typepad.com/girl_solo_in_arabia/2006/08/an_egyptian_wed.html#more

I suppose it might depend on the friend's background, and whether it is a smaller, local affair, or a big city/resort wedding with all the trimmings. if you search on the net and look at some of the wedding planning sites in Egypt, everything looks rather similar to here in terms of dress, but I guess there may be more traditional weddings too. Why not ask the person who is arranging your flights for some tips?
Hi Phoebe
Thanks for that. I'll have a look at the websites you have suggested
Paula
Hi gal
Hope you choose appropriate clothing ,theres no donkeys at the wedding is there LOL
Ray
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.