Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
A new development that opened a few months ago. One and two bedroom apartments on just two levels. The ground floor apartments have a large terrace and garden and the upper floors have a balocony and large roof terrace.

The apartments aren't huge but have lots of outside space, a nice pool area and plenty of shops/bars/restaurants within walking distance.

10 minute walk to the beaches and LosCris town centre.
Has anyone been to this complex or know whereabouts it is.

Katy
You will find the apartment complex between the Reveron/Victoria Court 1 and Paradise Park hotel - still fairly new so doesn't tend to appear on any of the maps yet. It's in Los Cristianos.

Chris
hi nice complex apartments are nice we stay at victorica court 1 which is a little lower down it is up a hill but in a good location as bars and cafes and shops close by
some of the apartments have a lot osf steps to climb so be wary ask not suitible for people with walking problems
nice place
http://www.canaries-live.com/UK/cristianos-map.html hi its the space high than the reveron with the looks like grass
sorry trees not grass where the north east ect is
Staying in El Mirador this Friday until Tuesday so will you you know on my return
Thanks everyone, managed to get fixed up at the Costamar on the front.

Katy
Hi, can anyone tell me how far from the sea front these apts are and if they are in a hilly area?We are looking to rent in LC next June but want to be fairly near Las Vistas beach.These apts look lovely but we dont want to be high up.Many thanks, Helen.
Hi Helen ... I have merged your post with this existing topic, which may provide some useful info while you wait for more feedback.

David :wave
Stayed in El Mrador for 2 months feb/april lovely residential complex very modern well maintained and managed only problem is the location hard work coming back from beach/town and if you are in the wrong apartment the steps,the dreaded steps they can be a killer apart from that probably the very best complex in the entire area,some very good cafes/bars nearby and of course Aalto IMHO one of the best restaurants on the island for quality/value for money/hygiene etc hope this is of value to someone ;) ;) ;)
I had a look on google earth at them,they are about a mile from the front which shouldnt be too bad for us,was just wonderng what LC was like in June/July?Only ever been to Tenerife in November before.
I wont try and beat about the bush,we go to tenerife every winter and love the warm weather would not even give it a seconds consideration for a summer break[ so many more nice places to visit] that is my personall view ok for winter dont fancy it in summer sorry :whoops
Does anybody know the postal Address for the El Mirador apartments in Los Cristianos.
Thankyou.
bpspmc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.