Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Don't know where the holiday village is but we stayed in Protaras and we came across several of the big blighters whilst out and about in resort but not in our apartments. The ones we saw were just a bit smaller than a tarantula (HONEST!)and a goldy beige in colour, one even walked into a packed restaurant and freaked everybody out!!! I hate spiders too, but it wouldn't put me off a holiday to Cyprus.
I've been holidaying in Cyprus for 20 years staying in Omodhos, Pissouri, Dhekelia,5 different places in Larnaca. I've seen no spiders at all.

Now ants, they're a different matter.
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8674/21231008.th.jpg
Hi Helen, Sorry to tell you this but me & hubby saw a very large spider in the grounds of The Alexander The Great Hotel in Paphos. Like you I'm petrified of spiders but the good news is we never saw one in our room, or in any part of the hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.