Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I'm a bit confused, John.

Is Elysium apartments or a hotel?
If either, then I'd do a report under 'hotel reviews' - but stick to facts (e.g. the rooms were not cleaned, the food was cold), rather than discussing other people's views of the owner.
He can't do a review on them PPC- he has booked 3 times to go there and hasn't been there yet :que
I'm pretty confused here. Surely once bitten, twice shy. Or even twice bitten, three times shy :)
Have I misread this- have you actually managed to go there?
In the meantime, what is it you want re the complaint? What have you done so far?
Fiona
I truly believe I'm losing my marbles!
I really must make sure that my brain gets out of bed at the same time that I do.:duh

I desperately need a holiday! :sun2
Fiona - I read it that he's been there 3 times and everytime he's got there, there's been a problem with his booking and he's ended up somewhere else. But after each problem he's still re-booked to go back there.

Like you say once bitten twice shy!
Ok here are some more details...

First time (1997) booked there and had booking cancelled on arrival so moved to another hotel. NO big deal, it can happen.
Second time a group of us were travelling (10 people) and the party organiser had booked it. On arrival there was only space for one double room...so again we moved to another hotel.
Third time was a 50th birthday party of about 16 people from different parts of the world (well UK, USA and Greece). The birthday boy had heart set on this hotel and I did warn him of the problems I'd had. However, to double check, someone visited the island a few months before, double checked the booking, agreed which rooms everyone would have, agreed which night we'd have booked for our private party...and you know the rest. We got notice that there were 2 rooms available and that was it. We did find other rooms but the hotels were scattered about a bit...which rather ruined the reason for travelling out in one big group.

I guess it's more of a case of once bitten, second time very anxious and third time "will no one listen to me!".

We spoke to our travel agent who said they would not work with them again but I have noticed they continue to promote them in their brochure. This does seem madness as there seems to be lots of people who have had the same issues!

I just want to warn other people who may be seduced by what is undoubtedly a stunning location. J
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.