General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Washing on line first thing, and then kick back and enjoy the sunshine laters maybe a drinky later if I am good
I'm just kind of busy staring at it, we have had a blue sky all week here and I have a triple aspect room from which all I see is green trees and blue sky. Also been out for a couple of pub garden lunches and a cream tea to try and make the most of it, as I know it will be over soon.
sod off i haven't had my summer holiday yet... 3 weeks to go
Tommorrow is supposed to be a scorcher, so we are of to watch the tour of britian bike race as it will be passing by the next village
It was 27 in Stressco's car park a couple of hours ago :yikes I think that is over 80 degrees old money. Phew! No wonder we came out with loads of salads and ice cream.
We have been enjoying the fabulous beaches here in my part of the world. :sun2
They take some beating but we dont appreciate them as we also see them when its stormy and freezing cold. :(
I'm really enjoying this sunshine , working til 9 pm tonight and then all day tomorrow , but then I will be in a 30c sunshine this time next week with a nice pool to dip in then and again , I suppose you just have to grin and bear it ;) :sun2

Doe , what's with stresscos having ice cream and salad on their shelves ? The one near me never has these desirable items when it's sunny , they obviously don't read their weather reports or just let the puter do it's normal thing !!
just booked a late deal yesterday to greece approx 3 weeks time, so got that sun to look forward to hopefully.
regards tracey
Have a lovely time Tracey :sun2

Going to be a lovely day here in the North East too, the sun's out already :tup
:sun2 I'm in the middle weekend of 4 weeks in Lanzarote so its been wall to wall sunshine and looks like remaining that way :tup
trasjohno wrote:
just booked a late deal yesterday to greece approx 3 weeks time, so got that sun to look forward to hopefully.
regards tracey

I'm about to do something similar, :tup need to square it with work though and dont't want to go until the last of the good weather has gone from here.

Have a great holiday Tracey, hope you managed to get a bargain. :cheers Zante sounds lovely.

Doe :sun2
tsilivi

very nice we are off to Lassi on cefalonia
waiting for Red Arrows to come flying over and the rest of the airshow(they fly over blackpool eventhough its Southport airshow)then drinks :cheers :tup
Margaret(madmum)
madmum wrote:
waiting for Red Arrows to come flying over and the rest of the airshow(they fly over blackpool eventhough its Southport airshow)then drinks :cheers :tup
Margaret(madmum)

Red Arrows!! = Very jealous person here - enjoy Margaret :tup

shorty123 wrote:
:sun2 I'm in the middle weekend of 4 weeks in Lanzarote so its been wall to wall sunshine and looks like remaining that way :tup

More jealousy here!! Have a great time Shorty :tup
Chris wrote:
Looks like this weekend is the last decent weekend of the 'summer'. I'll be heading outside to get the garden ready for the autumn. How are you enjoying our last few rays of sunshine?

I've been doing the garden for the last month, although it feels like an eternity, and I've had muscles aching that I forgot I had, but I’ve also collected a good base tan, and yesterday because I forgot to use some mozzies repellent, I’ve got a load of bites which are driving me crazy itching.

Sanji
  • Edited by Sanji 2012-09-14 19:18:42
End of Summer :que it never even arrived here :(
I've also spent hours on the garden Sanji getting all the weeds up my son and daughter-in-law dug a lot of it so it's now ready to plant my broad beans in November, I took advantage of the sunny weather.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.