Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Summer 09
17 Posts
great stuff mazza , ive still to go to the Ambassador in september , and i going on to travel republic to book our weeks jolly boys outing to benidorm in march.

hotel nereo for that jaunt . :cheers
I got back from Benidorm a couple of hours ago :(

We booked for last year a couple of weeks ago, same accomodation,flights and duration only costing £120 more than I paid this year so not too bad.
We booked our 2009 holiday in june this year and got a good buy, 2nd july from manchester to the paraiso10 aparts, 2 adults 2 kids 15,11 years, inlcuding insurance 1,495... thats okay, eh.... anyone stayed there??????????????????????? :cheers :cheers
I'm staying here at the start of November, if you give me a shout when I get back I'll let you know.
parasio 10 are fine.stopped there twice ,good bar just round the corner (wooky hollow 2)balconys are big ,good for the price :tup
For our Paraiso 10 Q&As topic, which also contains a link to our reviews page for the complex, please click here.

David :wave
I always spent quite a lot of time in the wooky hollow 2 everytime we go to Benidorm,
hi just booked for 18th august next year to levante lux apartments love benidorm went a couple of years ago cant wait :cheers to go hoping to do quite a lot while there terra mitica terra natura etc :rofl :D
Just Booked Levanti Club apartments for two of us.
1 bed apartment 10 nights in March early morning flight and back in Manchester early afternoon.
20kgs each hold baggage and 10kgs each hand baggage.
£514.19 :yikes
Hi,i booked my holiday last thursday to Benidorm.There will be me,my husband and little girl who will be 9 ,we got the holiday full board at the ambassador playa for the 29th august 2009,we went through Thomas cook and got it for £1225.00 including flights.While we were there we tried to book it for my mother and father in law (same hotel,date and flights £950).We were half way through booking it when the travel agent got booted off the screen,she rang thomas cook head office and was told that there was a problem and it would be sorted on monday,but when i try to book on the internet it says that the prices have now been changed,there price is coming out now at over £2000 for the 2 of them.Our holiday went through okay but the agent is ringing them tomorrow to let them know what she can do for them.
The flights are from birmingham on 29th aug 2009 6.45am and we fly back on the 12th sept 2009 at 11.25 am,so we got good flights as well.
Angela. :)
Just looking at prices for summer 09 and am puzzled. Have got a price of £861 for one person for two weeks but on the same site for the same two weeks it's £1153 if you just want the room.

I think we're paying for all the uncertainty in the holiday market as £861 is about 14% up on the same two weeks at the same hotel in 2007. Or could it be because it's changed travel company?
hii have just booked hotel orange for 28th april for 2 weeks for 2 of us including flights transfers and meal on plane 1,068 with thomas cook day flights so dont think it bad cant wait anyone else going at that time :que
My friend asked me to watch out for a bargain for early May.
Well, I spotted a good deal and she has booked it. Presidente hotel for one week, full board £568 for 2 people, includes 20kg hold luggage, meals on the plane and transfers. Booked it with Direct holidays, bargain or what.

Edit: The temptation to book early took over!!! Booked the Regente (not going for a year!)
It was cheaper to book with First Choice as I found a £50 discount code, so was well chuffed.
Hi we booked yesterday for June 2009 got the Flamingo Oasis flying from Necastle 2 weeks all inclusive for through Portland direct getting free child places and paid £1700.00 for 3 of us thought it was a good deal.
Hi

How did you get free child places?

I though you were only allowed 1 free childs place?
I'm sure debpingu meant a free child, as there are only 3 people going. :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.