UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Essex
4 Posts
Hi we are visiting Clacton on Sea if anyone can recommend places to visit with children 11 and 15 thank you :cheers
Suzi if you put the full postcode in on the premier inn website (CM13 3SL) it's showing as Basildon (festival park) being the nearest at 3.4 miles and 2 other basildon inns at around 5 miles . The brentwood one is around 9 miles away .

My son stayed at the premier inn Rayleigh weir which is close to there on sat night (9.6 miles)for a wedding and it was fine for what they wanted . I did his booking for him and remember there was also a holiday inn at festival park too.

Not a particularly nice area for a cottage . You are just off the main Artirial road into southend there . basildon will be fine for a night but maybe somebody can suggest somewhere nicer en route for a cottage . There are some nice parts around Brentwood . You could head on in to southend(probably 20 miles if you would prefer coast but again southend is not what i would describe as quaint but somebody may be able to suggest an alternative coastal retreat .

Or how about a room at the hotel where the wedding is . £85 against premier inn at about £55 with no breakfast .

lyn
Thanks Lyn - I will take your advice. x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.