Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Has anyone been to The Excellence Riviera Maya Hotel, as I going next February. If so is there a golf course nearby.
We are travelling to this hotel in October 2008 for the first time. We have booked a junior swim out suite. Which are the best blocks to stay in? Is the weather OK in October? Any recommends for trips out? We have read the reports posted and it comes out really well. Any information on this hotel will be much appreciated.
I went with my wife in Nov 06 and have rebooked yesterday to return in Sept 08 with Caribbean warehouse, Ive been to mexico 4 times before and have stayed in 5 star everytime but Excellence is the best I would say a level ahead of the others for me.
The rooms the food and the service were superb its an adult only and even though its a big hotel it doesn't feel it but theres still loads of space to find a corner for a private moment, I wouldnt hesitate for a minute to recommend it to anyone as the hotel name says its excellence personified.
We are staying at the Excellence Riviera in October. Has any one been there? Can you tell us anything about the hotel, like what are the best blocks to stay in or any other information. We plan to do a few tips whilst we are there. What are the best ones to go on?

Also has anyone used the Thomas Cook premium seats. All the reviews I've read are saying they are not worth the money. Has anyone got any good comments? Thanks.
Hi Shirley

For flight info please post in the relevant topic in the FLIGHTS FORUM HERE ;)

If anyone would like to post a review for the Excellence Riviera Cancun, please do so HERE.

Thank you.

Pippy :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.