Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
If you're worried about financial stability I thought First Choice (Tui) offered the Excellence?
I would go to Mexico over the Don Rep every time, Silk purse over a rite pigs ear of a country. imho
Just a little warning about the beach infront of the Excellence it is more golden in colour than white , the white beaches of Punta Cana are further down South of the area and if you like the ocean for swimming I dont know if you have read or been told but it can be rough and as a result it is often red/black flagged infront of the Excellence where the seas are alot calmer further down the coast.

Here is a map of all resorts on the Punta Cana stretch.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2682610320077359999CLCdnZ

Angie.
If you're worried about financial stability I thought First Choice (Tui) offered the Excellence?

They do, but they charge far more for it. To get them both at a comparable price I would need to use a smaller travel firm.
Just a little warning about the beach infront of the Excellence it is more golden in colour than white , the white beaches of Punta Cana are further down South of the area and if you like the ocean for swimming I dont know if you have read or been told but it can be rough and as a result it is often red/black flagged infront of the Excellence where the seas are alot calmer further down the coast.

Here is a map of all resorts on the Punta Cana stretch.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/26 ... 9999CLCdnZ

Angie.

I was under the impression that the Excellence had a better beach & sea bathing/snorkling set up than the Sensatori?

So is the beach & sea in front of the Sensatori better?
I have never been to Sensatori so I could not say about the beach/ sea setup there.

Angie.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.