Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Excursions I would recommend:

Cool Runnings catamaran trip to have an opportunity to swim with the turtles
Helicopter Tour
Hire car for a few days and see the island for yourself
Jeep safari

I would have referred you to my website but it is under construction at the moment.

Mark :)
Hi
The jeep safari is a must!! You get to visit parts of the island that a car can't get to. The drivers are a great laugh and points things out to you along the way with plenty of stops and a nice meal at lunchtime, an excellent day out
Regards
Karen
thanks alot, they all sound gret

I've not gone self catering in the caribbean before (we are staying at the south gap) so how do we go about booking excursions? We are travelling with virgin holidays.

Danielle
You can either book direct or through your holiday rep at the resort.

Mark :)
I second the Cool Runnings Catamaran Cruise - really good fun!

Also, we hired a jeep for the day. This was our 5th Caribbean Island we have visited but the first we have hired a car and it was such good fun - so glad we did. The roads are really easy to drive on, it was such a relaxed day - we stopped at little beaches along the way and went right up the the northern tip of the islands.

Lisa
Thanks, I've looked into the cool runnings catamaran and we will def be doing that!

Thanks Mark, I wasnt sure if there was going to be a rep at the hotel because it was self catering etc.
:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.