Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I know a lot of people who have had it done in Goa! All with good results and exceptional care and attention! I would recommend it and and would't hesitate to have it done myself! (If i needed it, of course!!) :rofl
getting older and skin saggy under chin and down neck

I'd just invest in some Honeybee - half a bottle and the wrinkles disappear overnight!
thanks .. do you know the approximate cost and where did they have it done ? :tup
Not sure of the cost. A lot cheaper than here! It was at the Main hospital in Margao.
Also done at Vrundavan hospital in calangute by Dr Vikas,who also does a new method using threads ,a walk in walk out procedure with no cutting or scaring and very much cheaper,was sitting chatting to him whilst my wife was in surgery after an accident,and he was explaining it to me,obviously not for me as i am such a sweet cuddley Dragon :rofl :rofl
I had my upper eyelids done at the Apollo Victor, Margao, a couple of years ago. Very pleased - good care, lovely private room ensuite, etc.
Dr. Manish did the surgery.
Chris
Hi Dragon .. the walk in walk out threading job sounds just great .. i am probably not wrinkly enough for the full stitching facelift yet so the threading sounds just right to tag on to my holiday .. Any idea how much this procedure is ? thanks .. :cheers
Why not grow old gracefully and spend money on another holiday next year.
Not sure about the Honeybee but the more Romanov I have the less she needs a facelift. :rofl :rofl
Papa wrote:
Not sure about the Honeybee but the more Romanov I have the less she needs a facelift.

:yikes :yikes
cheapest up to now £7.500 ..

Did you mean £7,500 ?

I'll do it for £250 - and you supply the bandages. :rofl
I did meet someone out there who had just had the face lift( by just- I mean the day before) She had spent the day doing what she was told to avoid- sitting in the sun and drinking. She only had a fortnight and didn't want to waste any time..... However, I see you go for long periods of time so that wouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't have concerns about the hospital but sometimes things go wrong, or there are blips so I would be warey of the possibility of finding myself at home and needing to see the doctor.
I have a feeling that one of the questions asked when getting my travel insurances was "are you travelling for any hospital procedure" or something similar.
maybe worth checking with your insurer before having any treatment etc.
normally the insurers will exclude any treament required after a operation, i think you will find nearly all travel policies have that exclusison under their medical and repatriation section
J
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.