Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
all the entertainment in marmaris is the same every where..break dancers micheal jackson etc etc..one place i can reccommend is club atrium at night which is not far from the kervansaray in armutalan..we dont stop here but we always go to club atrium..food really nice and really good entertainmrnt..they have singers on from the uk too maybe once or twice a week..they have karaoke on as well but not every night so its not to much in your face...we stop at the sundream about 2 mins away...after club atrium entertainment stops at 12am there is the havana bar which is part of club atrium you can go to as they havea disco there..hope this helps
I don't think you'll find difficulty keeping the kids entertained in Marmaris Debbie.
I've honestly never been there myself, but you only have to read other people's comments
to discover there's plenty entertainment and life wherever you go in Marmaris.
I am going to the Kervansary next year aswell Debbi but not until July. I would not worry too much about the reviews regarding entertainment as chances are they will have a completely different team working next year anyway.

Other than that I am a total newbie to Turkey aswell but have heard only good things regarding plenty to do and plenty going on in Marmaris.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.