Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
You will all love Marmaris, plenty to do and see, loads of bars and family places, they love children so they will be spoilt.
Along the beach you will find all the bars have their own shows on, kids are welcome, Michael Jackson, brake dancers ect they will find there favorite.
There are a few shows not suitable for kids they will tell you at the door.
Two aqua parks, try keeping them away from them !!! there is even an ice rink at the Marmaris palce hotel near Icmeler end.
Loads of shops to buy fake designer gear, dont forget to haggle, dont accept first price try half then work up slowly.
My grand children were around the same ages when we first went on the boat trip, they loved it as they could dive off the side when they stopped for a break or lunch.
Make sure you pick the right one as some of them are just booze ups.
Take plenty of high factor sun cream and tee shirt to cover up they will be fine.
Hope you enjoy yourselves lets know when you get back
As above but also there is a fantastic pub just 15 walk from antiques palace which is designed to entertain the kids whille the parents can sit back and drink lots of efes in peace and enjoy the entertainment.The pub is called bar cuba and within its grounds it has a play park with all different pieces of equipment in to cater for all ages plus it is all fenced off with only one entrance/exit which is in the middle of the pub so your kids are always 100% safe and leaving the parents alone to enjoy themselves.I mean i dont go everynight but at least 4 or 5 times in the fortnight and my kids have always loved it and i have been to marmaris 7 times.This year i am staying at the other side of resort but i will certainly be jumping on the number 2 dolmus to take me to bar cuba a few nights.Oh i almost forgot there sunday lunches are fab too as is alot of there meals.I can definately recommend the cornerhouse steakhouse which is a little closer to antiques palace for your food i have used this restaurant more times then i can remember and have never had a bad meal.These are just my opinion but you could use it as a little reference until you try different places and find your own favourites as everyone else does hope you enjoy your holiday
The suggestions are great guys!!

Just what I've been looking for - opinions of people who know what they are talking about.

I will definetely go to these places until we find our way about :)

x
We are staying at the Grand Azure in October, also with children aged between 6 - 11 so I'd be very interested in any of the family friendly bars you find if you could post on your return I'd be really grateful. :)
The majority of Bar/Restauraunts will welcome children, Your very unlikely to find one that doesent.
any one going to marmaris will have fun the boat trips i liked best was between 2 the simpson and also the mega diana hope there still afloat give turkey a miss last year but going again for the 5th time in aug this year also the jeep safari the kids will love that. its the only time of year i get to be a big kid again ( don't forget your water guns ). food second to none great place enjoy. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.