Holiday Advice

Holiday Advice From HolidayTruths Admins
We also had such a problem, but we decided that our children are still too little for a hike, so we chose a vacation in Greece. The sea and good weather are a great summer vacation option.
I highly suggest a beach trip for kids.
Still outdoors and exciting but safer than hiking.
Some resorts have activity centers for kids . I remember a resort I stayed to few years back literally had day care and classes for kids.
Really helpful discussion.
Thankyou <3
Doesn't matter where you are, but always eat healthy dinner from the best restaurants near you specially when you have kids with you.

Staysafe
I don't think I'll be able to travel soon because of the pandemic situation, but I always follow interesting blogs like this one https://www.buzzfeed.com/raziameer/europes-top-10-affordable-countries-to-retire-7u7phgsin8 and read information about the most popular holiday destinations. It helps to make a certain decision before planning the trip.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.