Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
From what I remember the Fan apartment are only a few hundred yards from the main drag. ie shops and bars you will love Stalis.
Hiya we have booked to stay here next month, has anyone stayed here before or know anything about it?

thanks in advance.

Rob.
all i have found is their web site

wizard
robstar it is lovely we booked through kosmar three years ago and loved it. the rooms were lovely and the pool was clean and tidy. george who runs the bar lives with an english lady who is a hairdresser on the island he doesnt own the apartments but runs the complex and he makes sure it is kept immaculate they were always trimming the plants and cleaning the leaves from the pool. it may have changed hands since then but it was lovely and although right in the heart of stalis it is quietly tucked away up a side street so it was always quiet on a night.
Nice but small, clean and near to main centre of Stalis, Have friends who stopped there they loved it.
Has anyone stayed at the Fan appartments, Stalis ??? What are the appartments like ??
how close is it to local nightlife and beach ??
Hi :wave The Fan apatments are in a side street just off the main road which runs along side the beach. plentyof bars and places to eat. The apartments are in small grounds and everyone I have spoken too have loved it there.
Very friendly owners.
Thanks Nasher, but it appears we are going back to the Irelena Appts now. We stayed there two years ago and they are very spacious.
If anyone has stayed at the Fan apartments we would love it to get its first review here :D
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
thanks to the Ord family for its first review :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.