Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hi

I haven't stayed at these appartments but passed them many times...the reviews are all good and only that we have decided to book Corfu again we was going to book them due to reviews and knowing the location.
You won't be disappointed.
Hi , Thanks for your reply about the apartments which sound good. Not having been to the area can you tell me a bit more about the location as you appear to know it well. What is around the apartments, are there restaurants nearby. We don't like things to be too in your face if you know what I mean. I don't like the hassle of some places where they are constantly trying to get you into their shops and restaurants. Look forward to any info you can provide. ESM :sun2
Hi ESM

There are a whole 2 miles or more of bars and restaurants and they are lovely, very picture perfect looking out to sea, there is a fab restaurant its an Italian next to the little church, its the opposite side to the beach and the food is amazing!!
Where you are located its approx 15 min walk to the main part but all around you are places to eat, drink and get supplies for your Hotel...they are all after your custom so unfortunately you do get asked a lot to come inside to eat or drink.
If you like a bit of live music go to Dwyers Irish bar its a great bar.
The beach is great very clean...I am really really wanting to go back soon now I am picturing it all...ask away if you think of anything else.

Liz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.