Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hi julian try the jasmine restaurant its on the top road off the square ask taxi driver peppered steaks are to die for :) its very reasonabley priced.
Try Cavo Restaurant, Fountain Sq, just up the pedestrianised area from the Japanese Restaurant in Napa. My friends own it and the food is absolutely yummy!
Julian,

Got to agree with Los Bandidos and Clarabels. Both fantastic but so are Sapporo (Japanese), Fiji (above Clarabels) and Limelight.

Thats one of the great things about Ayia Napa - fantastic restaurants and lots of them.

Steve
Los Bandidos for me also, it's fantastic, we ate there 3 days out of 7 !
Alos liked the Italian next door, and there is an American themed restraunt, similar to TGI's or Harley Rock etc etc, which was also good, this was on a back street, walking away form the square

Danny
Have to agree Los Bandidos

2 nights out of the seven for us we love it in there

Great service and great food

Jo
Any other choices, i've now booked for two weeks 20th July, so keen to hear of other peoples recommendations.

Julian
Abacus Restaurant is really nice, seemed a bit expensive this year though, Fiji Restuarant is good too
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.