Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Juliet

http://paleologos.forth-crs.gr/english/npgres.exe?PM=BR#RoutesTable

Try this link for a later ferry crossing in the early evening to allow for any delays etc!!
Don't know what dates you are travelling but picked a couple or random dates in June just for an example!! :que I have used the online booking with hellenic seaways and its very easy to do. You then just present the confirmation number at the ferry office at the port and they print the tickets off for you straight away - dead easy!! Thats what we did with that company when we used them for ferries from Skiathos at any rate.
Hope that is of some use to you. :tup
Kath
No, it is not realistic to get the ferry at 14:40 only a minor glitch/delay will scupper you. I always automatically add an hour delay.

Ferries from Mykonos > Paros are very seasonal, so it depends on exactly when you're going.
If it's May then 14:40 would be the the last one, however going into June there are later ones around 19:45. Therefore it makes sense not to purchase ferry tickets until arrival, once you are out of the airport you will know whether you can make it.
I would just book one night in Mykonos and just go the next day, saves worrying about whether you will make it or not.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.