Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I totally sympathise with you, it just so happened the week that we stayed there a year earlier exactly the same thing happened the rooms were broke into and everything down to the last toothbrush was taken. Two men also visited my sisters room claiming to be security and asking us not to leave rubbish outside, we later found out that they were not security and were more than likely checking the room out to see if anyone was in as we had left the balcony doors open! Again the reps did not want to know. Beware TOTAL TOTAL DIVE!!
i cant believe this we went a couple of years ago in october the entertainment for the kids was really good also good on the night. our room was basic but ok their was no thefts while we were their but wasnt fussed on san antonio bay, no beach but the weather was rubbish that time of year but we had no complaints about the apartments.
:o well you flippin moaners, ive been there 6 times now, yer they got a problem with breakins. trick is not to leave anything about they will wanna nick, its sorta a rule when ya travellin abroad, well i always thought so anyway. Staff are realy friendly, the enertainment for the kids is great, the rooms are basic but what the hell you only have to sleep there. stay at home if you want to be comfortable. Ive been to worse places
the rooms were broke into and everything down to the last toothbrush was taken

Well all I can say Jan 1144 is you sure must have one heavy beach bag when you leave your room.
I really hope you never find this has happened to you as I wouldn't like to call you a "flippin moaner" now would I. :tdown
OK, keep it friendly folks and please familiarise yourselves with our T&C's regarding respect for other members.

luci :wave
I believe Fiesta have sold this hotel, does anyone know if this is true? i dont know why they never managed to sort out the problems they had with this place. I myself never had a problem, but I am just one person with one opinion, obviously out voted by hundreds of others. I have never known one place be pin pointed for all these breakins like this one is, and yes never any broken doors so really makes you think its an inside job. I know my daughter was stopped by a man asking if she would sell him her room key, so perhaps thats how its done. Its a shame because we always found the staff really great, the entertainment was a bit naff, but the kids loved it.
I hope whoever bought it has invested alot of money, hell putting bars on the windows on one of the blocks never solved a thing, just makes them look bad and adds to the claustrophobia. Ive changed hotels now, we stay at the blue star. no ants lol :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.