Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hi,yes the rooms have aircon,at no extra charge.loved this hotel!
Thanx for the info on aircon in the Don Toni....Glad we chose this hotel as we are fed up with getting ripped off for aircon in rooms...
We are looking to book at this complex july 07.

Can someone please explain the difference between salty water & high mineral water?
We went to Playa de las smericas last year & that had a saltwater pool. We couldnt adapt to this & ended up using another hotel, shame ..... Parque santiago 3 pool was the biggest & best looking pool in the resort!

Lloyd
Can someone tell me what is incuded in the all inclusive basis at club don toni please?

Thanks

Lloyd
there are 2 ai options at the don toni.

1 - drinks option

all locally produced alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, tea, coffee, water etc. cost approx 14e per day

2 - all inclusive option

as above plus limited items from snack menu between 12-3 plus lunch in the club restaurant
So ice cream, burgers & hot dogs are not running throghout the day?
Hi

When we were there last year it was burgers and hot dogs available on all inc while the beach and pool bar were open. There was no ice creams included, had to go into the restaurant for that. Also the chicken burgers were not included in the all inc either. Kids used to have a hot dog then come and join us in the restaurant and have their ice-cream that way.
We are thinking of upgrading from half board to all inc when we arrive but a little curious about their drinks policy. It states
" Guests are not allowed to accumulate drinks. Before ordering another drink, the previous should have been finished"

We are a little concerned as this would cause chaos with our party, i mean....surely i can go to the bar & get the mrs a drink.

Can anyone confirm how strict their policies are?

Thanks
You'd be surprised, whilst ive never stayed at this hotel, ive been in one where the drinks policy was the same and it was only one drink per customer which meant my wife had to get her own,....seriously!!! Its to stop poeple using their drinks package to give everyone else a drink who hasnt upgraded
:shock: Am i right on imagining large queues? id hate to think we would bestanding in queues for most of the night.

Lloyd
dont worry its not as bad as what it sounds,we was sat at table with big group of us and the waiter kept bringing us drinks to all go round,he wasnt fussy about who was ordering what just told him what to bring he brought it,no matter what drinks were on table.theres isnt long queues waiting for drinks either.i was up to bar every 10 mins when we wasnt being served by waiter getting my double brandys and got served very easily.if u like sangria get big jar full for table and share that well nice!
i also was going bar for my wife and child and got drinks alltime,they dont expect each person to just come for 1 drink for each person.go and get tray full if u want
Cheers guys! thats a it of a relief.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is exactly between half board & all inc at this hotel? i understand the drinks policy, just a little lost reguards the food basis. When we was at jupiter/saturno a few yrs bk they had a buffet running through the day & barbecue & ice creams poolside. Ive heard this complex doesnt provide this, is that right?

Im just trying to balance the scales really, tryin to work out if its actually worth upgrading the drinks or both. The difference between free drinks & all inc is about 4 euros per day. Im told they do sanwiches in he day but surely thats not it!

Lloyd
When we have stayed in Fiesta hotels they were not real all inclusive as the name implies.You just bought a drinks package for a week or 2 and got the drinks as and when you wanted them.Ice creams,snacks ect were not part of the package and had to be paid for.Food was served on the standard half board basis and was not available freeat times other than normal meal times
we went fiesta hotel next door to don toni and they same as other fiesta hotels do all inclusive just drinks or all inclusive drinks and snacks (burgers, pizza breads,hot dogs,chips)well worth going all inclusive saves you hundreds,saves you money just through day then theres allnite drinking to go.we had snacks package, and its all you need burger or chips late at night before bed or snack through day.many times we had burgers at 12oclock at night before we went bed from bar.
This is why i am a little confused. I wouldnt mind upgrading meals if i knew burgers, hotdogs, pizzas & ice cream was available, but im hearing that club don toni only includes sandwiches & was wondering how true this was. The 4 extra euros per day to upgrade from free drinks to "free sandwiches" doesnt seem apealling to me.

Lloyd
you dont get ice creams in with snacks,just venderburgers,pizza breads,hot dogs,chips.All inclusive well worth it either just drinks package or snacks both save you loadsa money.if you need more info just email the hotel or fiesta group.
The All-In drinks policy at Don Toni is very relaxed, and NO, you don't have to go to the bar individually at this hotel.
We are back at the Don Toni again in September but we are not going All-In this time around as we prefer to visit several bars in Playa D'en Bossa and being All-In tends to make us stick to the hotel....which for us can get very boring.
Can anybody tell me quite what the all inclusive option with meals at Fiesta Club Don Toni is. I get the impression its lunch plus sandwichs and drinks. I am looking for snacks for kids during the day like hot dogs and ice creams etc. Not sure quite what they mean by sandwichs.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.