Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Thats a massive challenge, goodluck don't think they will find one that cheep!!
Me neither, liz mc. I'm currently looking, and that doesn't sound realistic to me. Especially if they want to know their precise destination due to mobility difficulties, and don't want 18-30s.
The flattish bit is certainly a problem since that Balkan area is a range of mountains pushed up when Africa bumped into Europe a year or two back (when I was young) and is on a major fault line in the Earth's crust (still moving). Many islands do have a small area which may well be more suitable but these will be very restricted. Good luck with the budget; you may just find a budget airline which would cover the flights for that price but then you must allow as much again for s/c accommodation. €30 a night is quite a good price.
Have a scoot around co-operative travel just to be sure, as I've seen a couple of deals for around the top end of the budget
http://www.co-operativetravel.co.uk/?WT.mc_id=GOOD1&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=GoodAd&utm_content=Co-operative%20Travel&utm_campaign=Brand
Unable to confirm the overall price on the website at this time, but probably due to the hour - so not sure re add-ons. I like a challenge too, but not meeting it for myself at this moment!
thought i,d come back with a update
i found my friend a holiday to kalamaki in zante for £443 for everything i.e transfers, 20kg luggage and in flight meals, with daytime flights from manchester on the 7.6.09 and it was only £3 over her budget so she's pleased.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.