General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
read this thread carefully the same applies to any minor [person in the uk under 18 whether or not maried]

if you look through there are a couple of similar threads

wizard
hi

i will be going on holiday as well, we will be going in a group do that make any difference
if you are referring to documentation/ letters of permission to travel etc then the answer is no.. you are not the parent/legal guardian then these are a must [you may not get asked but you must take] and remember the min age to purchase or consume alcohol in Spain is 18ys
is it just a hand written letter of there parents of is the a documet that they have to fill in

cheers
its a signed letter from the parent/guardian of each party member.. as the party leader you will also need to take health details of each minor [allergies/medication/recurring illness etc] just in case, each member of the party will need to have their own insurance, a health card,a passport in their own name with at least 6 months validity from date of proposed return,as a party you will need access to emergency funding [in case you blow the lot before your holiday is over] and as a suggestion it may help if you as lead have a meeting with all the parents involved before you organise anything

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.