Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:ghug :thanks Yes what would we do without you :thanks :ghug colleen
You really are the best members you know. New members are always helped and made welcome. There is a buzz to this forum and it is usually a happy one. I dont get everything right but I do my best and with the amount of members we have, I can't please everyone all the time. Have spent all night on pms and I do appreciate it.Am about to log off for now, so dont think I am ignoring pms. xx
Sleep well Fiona and dont let it bother you.
You do an absolutely fantastic job here and we couldnt do without you.
Take care xx
I would like to second that also, Fiona (and other mods) do a great job! - I don't post so much now a days, but still appreciate the time and effort that the mods put in.... (Especially Fiona's)
me too, you do a fab job fiona, and have made me feel very welcome, like one of the family....:ghug
we are like a family- one that welcomes everyone into their home and goes out of its way to help as much as possible. What I really like about members here is that they never tire of answering questions they have already answered before for someone else. I used to use another site a lot( not a Goa one by the way) but now have all but stopped posting there as I was fed up with seeing new members being given a row by others and told to use the search function. What I see here is folks doing the searches for them and giving them the links, or of course answering with their own experiences. So- its a two way street- I appreciate you all too
x
Fiona, do you have to read EVERY post on the forum?
every single one :rofl And at the busiest times that can be as many as 1000 a week.
To give you an idea of what being a mod entails have a look at this ;)
You do a sterling job Fiona, and it is much appreciated, must be time for you to head off to Goa for some much needed :sun2 :cheers
:ghug I agree with everything that has been said to you Fiona and also think everyone on here is great too! :ghug
Good thread Lassi :tup

Fiona you know how much appreciation there is for you on this forum, from old and new members alike. Keep up the good work at making our Goa forum a friendly place to visit. :cheers
I also wish to thank you Fiona for all the hard work you do :)
Gosh fiona, never realised how much time it took to mod the forum!! I bet at times we members are just like a classroom full of naughty kids!!! :rofl :rofl
:zip :rofl
The Goa forum is just one part of my modding duties. We all do a lot behind the scenes too :)
I agree with all the comments already posted...........thanks Fiona, the advice/service you provide is 2nd to none :tup

Regards

Jules
I would also like to say thankyou to fiona, who has been very helpfull to me personally, you do a great job, many thanks :thanks
I also appreciate all the work Fiona and the other moderators carry out. :thanks :ghug :thanks
I look at another holiday forum and have noticed that contributions have slowly reduced on that site and more people contribute to this one. This one is far more friendly.
:ghug

I think you are brill and manys thanks.

Pip
x
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.