Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
There are lots of hotels on the beach in Sharm.Look on the Sharm map.Sorry I cant do links but its on the Sharm forum somewhere.The Conrad has a fabulous beach,Look on the photo gallery.I am off to the Holiday village which is on the beach and also very good if you have children as some rooms have a chilldrens den with bunk beds and a play station.Theres also lots of activities all day for children and adults.
If your primary reason for going to Sharm is to snorkel then I can't recommend the Conrad highly enough!

Firstly, it has one of the best beaches of any hotel in Sharm, secondly, it has a fantastic house reef, thirdly, there's easy access to the water directly from the beach for little ones or those who don't want to snorkel the reef (which is accessed via the jetty).

Have a look at my Conrad photos (there are 381 of them!) HERE and as JT says there are loads in the HT photo gallery :wink:

Pippy :D
Pippy,I just love looking at your photos.I hope the HV beach is as good.The only reason I am not going back to the Conrad is all those darned steps!We are hoping to visit though whilst we are there as on the info that came with my tickets it states that the First Choice office is based here.
Thank you, I love looking at them too! :D I need to look at them to keep me going, particularly as I won't be going on holiday next year :sulk

Hope the HV is as nice for you :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.