General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
If the hold on the plane is not pressurised of even if it is at cabin pressure (usually about half an atmosphere) then there may be a problem. Cans or bottles?
I was thinking cans....... maybe not a good idea then? :(
Shorty could you not buy some at the airport and put it in your hand luggage once you have been through security.

Garry
can I suggest, you get over your addiction to pop and get back on the red wine.. ;)

there's no problem with that in hold, or cabin luggage.. :cheers
I don't see a problem, we have taken 'the broo' with us several times in both cans and plastic bottles and never had a problem, similarily we have brought back cans and bottles of local drinks in our cases and never had any issues, just done it last week from Malta.

Graham
I have never taken Irn Bru but I have certainly brought back cans of Efes from Turkey and it has never exploded!
:tup thanks very much for all the replies (especially boaz :rofl )

Diet irn bru is quite hard to get hold of, I didn't think I'd be able to buy it at a small airport

However it sounds like I dont have to, I shall pack some in my luggage, thats made my day thanks very much!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.