Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
depending on how good/bad your walking difficulties are then tossa may be ok.
unfortunately you would probably miss out on the best parts of tossa as the old town castle area is quite hilly.
a better choice of resorts may be malgrat/santa sussannah, both of which are flat and may be better for you.
Hi- most of the resort area in Tossa is flat- but you would need to stay very central, as some of the outlying hotels are uphill. I should check out the hotels carefully first if you are considering it. As regards the old town, it really is the prettiest part of Tossa. There is a little land train to take you up and down to the lighthouse, where there is a nice cafe with lovely views, but it doesn't go inside the old town area.
kate
malgrat de mar and santa susanna are all flat and you can walk between the two resorts as they close together as the previous review said tossa is a bit hilly
hope this helps
jan
Estartit is perfectly flat as long as you stay in the town, and not on the campsite
I agree with Cider, if you stay in apartment in Estartit, the only hill is the one when the sand drops in the sea :rofl

Helen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.