Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
CourtneeLouise, as you have already worked out, flight queries go in the Flights forum. :tut :lol:

The reason for this is that our flight and airport experts may only visit the Flights forum and not the destination forums so you are more likely to get a response as it reaches a wider audience.

Moved from Cyprus to Flights.

luci :wave
CourtneeLouise,

Maybe the flights are fully booked so they've been taken off the system? There are two flights showing on the schedule, FCA7326 departing a 1700 on a wednesday (operating 23/07/2008 to 29/10/2008), and FCA7768 departing at 1510 (operating 04/05/2008 t0 19/10/2008). Both are serviced by a Boeing 757-200.

UPDATE: I've just checked and it might be worth trying again. There are flights available.

Darren
Yea maybe thats the problem because i spoke to my cousin today and he has his flights to go to Cyprus from Bristol with firstchoice :) they must be very busy this summer looked for everday from 23rdJuly - 12th august :really

CourtneeLouise x
CourtneeLouise,

Have you tried the wednesday flight? There's plenty of seats available! eg weds 6th Aug, returning thurs 14th, £326 inc tax.

http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/flights

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.