Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Most people have booked the cheap ones the day they went on sale,Aegeans was the 2nd June,I know I did,they have gone up a lot now.Maybe cheaper to book a package now,ie,icmeleronline or H4u for Turkey holidays.
Hi,
Like Crispy says aegean were the ones but you needed to get in early.Try Travel Republic or Airflights if you want to take a chance.or hang on to see if cheaper ones appear after xmas.If it was me I would wait a while and hope some deals will show up later.
Regards Dave.
Dont know where you want to fly from? Wait until Easyjet issue flights to Dalaman very early in January if it's Gatwick you fly from.
We fly from Newcastle. I might wait a little bit then and just keep checking. Thanks everyone for your help.
we also are flying from newcastle on the 29th of june 2009 to dalaman we booked with thomsonfly and got 3 adults and 2 children for 1200 pounds but now they seem to be creeping up a bit so it might be a good idea to book as early as possible before they become silly prices also there will be a lot more people going to turkey next year with spain and other countrys in the euro being such a rip off as we found out last year
Was a bit worried about leaving it too long, so after trawling through loads of sites, the cheapest I could find for next July was £1118 with A1 Travel - so Ive gone for it. Its with Onurair but cheaper than I couldve got it with Aegean Flights £1180 AND Ive only had to pay a deposit - gives me plenty time to save up!

Thanks everyone for your help. :wave
We were in the same boat as you,do we look for a flight now to match our accomadation or wait,we decided to book a flight now to match where we are staying,went with travel republic and im happy with the price,cheaper than last year at £1180 for 5 adults.Okay the price might go down but im happy to have my holiday comfirmed for 2009 :hols :hols
You have probably both done well,I dont think prices will go down,especially flights.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.