Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi

we are thinking of booking the flora mar for may, can you let me know what its like we are going self catering, is it worth up grading to half board

cheers
Hi,
Book it up !!!
The Flora Mar is heaven - by foe the best self catering accomodation I have ever stayed in.
Clean,fairly spacious,well set out,HUGE bed & very good air con......

Ask for a poolside apartment, or you may be in the second block, which while it is still lovely (they have a nice garden to overlook with a family of tortoises) is a bit more shady & secluded.

We went self catering & just paid for Breakfst as & when we wanted them....cheaper that a travel groups upgrade & more flexible too. Nice food, breakfast a bit samey but evening meal was great with lots of choice. There are so many super places to eat around & about that it would be a real shame to be half board,I think!
Sa Luna is nearly next door to the Flora mar & is fab- much nicer than it looks.We only "discovered" it on our last night (there was a fiesta in town so everywhere else was busy!) Really good food & fab service.
There are 2 more good eating places further into town, but I can't remeber what they are called. Will contact you if I do!

have a great time - let me know how it went!
sarah
Hi

Can anyone tell me which travel agent the Flora Mar Apartments are with this year? They used to be under Thomson but I cannot find them on Thomsons web site.

Any help would be appreciated.
I have found them on the direct holidays website
http://www.directholidays.co.uk
Hope that helps
Marie
Trying to book a week at the start of school summer term break.

Would like some help to enable me to contact the Florama in Cala Galdana, to see if i can book direct.

Have tried emailing the hotel chain "contact0@comitashotels.com" but email bounces
please help, Thanks
Try floramar@comitashotels.com.

Alternatively you can book online, or use the Contact form on the Comitas Hotels group website at http://www.comitashotels.com/reservar/index.php?lang=2

David :wave
David, Wow fast and detailed reply, Thankyou
We have some reviews of the complex HERE, although not very recent.

We also have some previous topics which you may have missed via Search, as they are under the heading of Flora Mar rather than Floramar, as shown on the Comitas website. There is very little info in them unfortunately, but I have now merged them above for you.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.