Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
flower of may
6 Posts
Can't actualy remember much except it is quite child friendly it's that long ago since we went it was pre caravan
Its a while since we were there but it was a good site. It doesnt have its own beach its on the cliffs but there is a a great sandy beach in Filey nearby (by car) We all got sunstroke when we were there.
Have stopped here a few times. Lovely caravan park clean and tidy. Excellent play area for young children and older ones. Swimming pool additional charge but very clean and good changing facilities. Well stocked shop very reasonable prices. You cant get to the beach from the park but there is a lovely beach at Filey or Hummanby gap a mile or so up the road. Entertainment for children there is a magician and games quizzes discos talent competitionetc. We stopped in a static caravan which was very clean and all mod cons home from home!

We liked this holiday park because it is not as big as the nearby Haven parks but had lots of facilities. The facilities for tourers looked very clean.

Hope this helps :lol:
thanks for all the feedback we will prob give it a try and i will let you know how we get on thanks again :D
Hi I have been going to filey since i was very young. We have a caravan on this site. I would recomend this site to anyone. Its fantastic! It has many activities and night entertainment. It is very good for children, or adults!

hope this is helpful! :lol: :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.