Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi,
I"ve been here in Benidorm for 26 years and never heard of it so figure its an underground adult thing. Will try to find out
Jan
It's part of the Magic Excaliber Complex.
I have never been but here's a link to their site.Hope that this helps!
:D

http://www.fosodelterror.com/index.asp?idioma=ing
underground adult thing

i like that lol, but got 2 young kids!, no ive seen the web site, as its part of the magic holidays, which we are are going to cristal park, but doesn't give any info, i was just hoping some 1 has been, so they could tell me what its like,
Hi Nomak.
Don't know about the terror side, but I can highly recomend the Mediaeval night they do there. Lots of booing, hissing or chearing for your team, our son had a whale of a time and we were sitting ringside at the front. Me too would like to knw about foso del terror........ :?:
The pit of terror is part of the medieval night. At the end you can follow the monks into the dungeons of the castle, known as the pit of terror.

Medieval night is free for All Inclusive magic guests, everyone else pays.
Oh my god yes, I remember now (funny what a few to many glasses of wine does to the mind), :glynis we could'nt go down as the bus was leaving prompt, but Tom would have probably freaked out any way. :yikes :yikes

Thanks for reminding me, cheers.
is it suitable for kids, or should i leave them with the partner?
Hi Nomak.
We took our Son for his 8th Birthday, and he was terrified, :shock: I wasn't too keen myself, its pitch black and the Monks jump out at you or touch you with what felt like branches.
When you come out the other end there is a disco, don't know if you can get to that another way :?:

Lizzie.
Glad we missed it then, he would have definately been spooked and probably had nightmares the rest of the holiday :shock:
You can definitely get to the disco without following the monks, although as was said earlier if you are on the bus with the magic group you dont really have time for lingering in the disco. I agree, the medieval show is excellent.
Sounds somewhat similar to the Pasaje del Terror at Blackpool Pleasure Beach to me.
When we went to the knights night the adults went to the disco aand the kids went to the dungeon. It didn't seem that it was too scary as they wanted to o back down to see it again but that does seem to tell you it is pretty good.The kids say it was fantastic and have started nagging me again to go back to Beni and all it offers :)
The medieval night is a very entertaining trip and well worth the money if you are self catering. Like most things you have to throw yourself into it, booing and hissing the bad guys and wildly cheering you're own knight to win. I got asked to calm down by someone sitting behind me and they were told to shut up by everyone else sitting around as I was as good as the show :!: As Cazz said earlier it's funny what a few glasses of wine does to you.Hope this helps..........John
Thanks peeps, and yes it does sound like the 1 @ blackpool
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.