Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
All cabins on all ships have complimentary tea/coffee making facilities.
Regards
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Many thanks Vicmatt I don't need to take my own kettle and coffee. We've been upgraded to an outside cabin with a picture window so are really looking forward to the cruise.
we are on her for the christmas/newyear cruise looking foward to re-joining a great ship.
This is my first cruise so I must let you know what I think of it but I don't really like the water. Where are you going over Christmas/New Year what a lovely time of year to go.
hi northantsj we are going around the canaries we have been before twice on the ship ...you will enjoy it .dont drink all the beer save me some(lots i mean)
Don't worry John there will be plenty left for you as neither my daughter or myself have ever drank in our life we only have diet coke so you can have our share. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Hi Johndoe What a ship I couldn't believe it everyone was so friendly and the food was really good. The entertainment was brilliant there was something on all day always plenty to do. It has put me off flying now as there's no hassle cruising I'd love to go again next year. We had force 9 and 10 gales but it wasn't too bad. Hope you have a lovely holiday the atmosphere over Christmas and New Year will be amazing.
Jean

Delighted to hear you had a good time. Be warned, cruising can become addictive!

If you haven't done so already, it would be appreciated if you could update our Cruise Reviews site with a review of the ship.

luci :wave
Too true Luci I've become addicted already. We have holidays booked for Malta and Benidorm during next year and I don't really want to go on them, cruising is so peaceful I'm not looking forward to the hassle at the airports. I'll update the Cruise Review site later as I have hospital appointments for the next two days. I can understand now why you enjoy your cruises.
we have now done over 30 cruisesand still love doing them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.