Q&A

Questions and Answers
Fridge?
6 Posts
Most USA hotels will definitely have a fridge

L
Are we talking cruise ships or hotels?
Sorry all, I meant does the Azura cruise ship have a fridge in the interior state room?
Regards Den
Yes Den they do. From their website:-

All our cabins are air-conditioned and well designed, to give you as much space as possible and to help you relax into your surroundings. Many feature balconies to give you additional outside space. All feature Egyptian cotton sheets, free tea & coffee making facilities, refrigerator, hairdryer, safe, in-cabin television and good sized en-suite bathrooms with toiletries pack. You will also enjoy the services of a personal cabin steward who will look after your every need, and can enjoy room service from early morning until late evening at no extra cost.

For more information :- http://www.pocruises.com/cruise-ships/azura/accommodation/
Thank you very much for that information Glynis! Really looking forward to the cruise!
Regards Den
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.